Friday, August 12, 2016

Whole 30 is fab...but...

...as the book readily acknowledges, Whole 30 is HARD!!! Having done Whole 30 twice now successfully, we've recommended it countless times to friends and family. Some have tried it and failed, some don't want to try it the minute they hear they can't have soda, etc. etc.  

But for those of you that are trying it and want to stay on the bandwagon as much as possible, we have some shortcuts to make it a little easier on you to successfully complete a Whole 30.

I first heard of Whole 30 on "The Dr. Oz Show" and then from friends in my BUNKO group who tried it. My BUNKO friends are GODSENDS with their knowledge and recommendations. 

Google is your Whole 30 BFF! There's plenty of clean "Whole 30 compliant" recipes you can try but let's begin with one of our favorites from Stupid Easy Paleo (click the link):

PALEO CHICK-FIL-A RECIPE

Personally, I'm not a big fan of pickles and this recipe does make the chicken have a pickle flavor to it. The second time I tried it, I used salt water to brine the chicken. Perfect!

(And Sprouts carries Arrowroot flour, but before I found it there, I used a finely ground almond flour from the Blue Diamond Almond Growers Store in Salida, CA.)



No comments:

Post a Comment